One of Nova Scotia’s newest commercial developments comprised of over 70 shops and services. Thompson Conn has been involved with this project since 2004 when we completed the entire original topographic survey.
We have provided the following professional geomatics services for this project:
- Initial photo control, aerial mapping for preliminary concept design and functional planning, delivered in digital and hardcopy maps at a scale of 1:1000.
- Exterior boundary survey of the project.
- Subdivision plans and descriptions.
- Construction layout services for municipal services and buildings.
- Construction layout of all over and underground electrical and telecommunication poles and conduit.
- As built surveys and certifications for all municipal services.
- Volume reconciliation and reporting on a monthly basis for mass earth moving over a two year period.
- Leasehold surveys to BOMA standard for all leased premises.